Child Care Assistance

Big Stone County operates a Child Care Assistance Program that helps families pay for child care so parents can work, attend school, or look for a job.

To apply for child care assistance please fill out the Minnesota Child Care Assistance Program Application and return it to Big Stone County Family Services

For more information, please visit the Minnesota Department of Human Services website or call us at (320) 839-2555.

Big Stone County Child Care Fund Plan

Child Care Assistance Program (CCAP) rules and laws allow counties and tribes to establish local policies and procedures. These local policies and procedures, when included in this plan and approved by the commissioner, are considered county/tribal policy and are used to support agency decisions during appeals. 

2018-2019 Child Care Fund Plan