Military Discharges

  • Big Stone County has military discharge records dating back to World War I.
  • All copies of DD214's are issued through our Certified Veterans Service Officer.
  • Soldiers are encouraged to file their DD214's with the County Recorder upon discharge from the military.
  • Military discharges are filed free of charge.