- Real estate documents can be delivered to our office in person, by mail, or electronically.
- All documents that are recorded electronically must be submitted through one of our trusted submitters.
- The State of Minnesota requires that an Electronic Certificate of Real Estate Value (eCRV) be submitted when more than $3,000 of consideration is paid for the property. These must be submitted electronically. Please visit the Minnesota Department of Revenue's eCRV site for additional information.
- Laredo; if you are interested in a monthly contract please contact us or download the Laredo On-Line Access Agreement for more information.
- Tapestry; if you are interested in a pay-per-search model.
All real estate documents, either paper or electronically-filed, will be processed until 3:30 p.m. on the day they are received. Any documents submitted after that time will be processed the following business day.